Stainless steel disc padlock with minimum shackle exposure, available in models with diameters between 60mm and 80mm.
The disc lock is a widely used anti-theft system on mopeds and motorcycles as they are very easy to use: quick to put on and take off, don’t take up much space and are not very heavy.Disc locks are relatively lightweight, compact, quick to apply and remove. In a word, they are very convenient. The best products are also characterised by a high mechanical resistance and have secure locks.
Material: 304 Stainless Still lock body with hardened steel shackle and brass keys.
- Round shape with minimum shackle exposure makes it difficult to damage with heavy-duty tools.
- Anti-drill protection via hardened shackle.
- High security with pulling protected.
- shackle: the shackle is anti-cut, safe, and durable (we can make the stainless steel shackle too)
- ball bearing: ball bearing is made of stainless steel #304 that it is acid resistant.
- brass cylinder: the material of cylinder is made of brass to provide the ability of anti prying.
- solid body: made of stainless steel #304 too that is anti hammering, scratch resistant, and other damage.
Applications: Metal/ wooden cabinet, warehouse door, transportation, factory hall.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 50% as deposit, and 50% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: FOB, C&F, CIF
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, free sample cost but customer needs to pay for the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.